Sunday 13 November 2016

Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 423

Kitty supermodel

10 things you may or may not know about Tabs

  1. He’s a ho for egg yolk, a.k.a. an “egg yolk connoisseur.”
  2. He’s a decent babysitter. He’ll hang out with me and Connor as long as he gets pet by someone’s hand, whether it be mine or the baby’s.
  3. He’ll politely harass you to get his wet food at 9:30 every night, on the dot. He’ll sit in the kitchen doorway staring and staring and staring until you feed him…
  4. He likes to supervise me when I use the loo first thing in the morning, and he’s very insistent about it. He’ll scratch at the door, and even if it’s only open a sliver, he’ll use his girth to push his way in.
  5. In his old age, he just doesn’t give a sh*t anymore. All the things that used to bother him as a younger cat, like me running on the treadmill when he’s napping on the bed. He used to leave the room because of the noise, but now he’s like, “Whatev…” and just keeps napping.
  6. He still gets fired up after eating wet food. He’ll save up all of his energy to go completely buck wild for 15 solid minutes after finishing his gravy.
  7. If I’m in the kitchen and open a can of anything, he’ll be down there in less than 10 seconds, no matter what. I actually time it. I count out loud. Last night I opened a can of black beans, and it took him 7 seconds to show up.
  8. He’s getting worse about hanging out around my feet, especially when I’m turned around. I’ve almost tripped over him a few times. This usually happens in the kitchen.
  9. Honestly, sometimes I think he teases Connor. When he’s outside her Pack ‘n’ Play and she’s inside it, he stares at her as if to say, “Neener, neener. I’m outside and you’re not.”
  10. He’s WAY bolder than he used to be about stealing food. When he was younger, he was quite polite about leaving human food to the humans, but now I have to watch him like a hawk. I can’t leave any food unattended, because he’ll grab it in his mouth and run away or start drinking your milky tea when you’re not looking.

Lovely tabby

Precious tiger

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addicts,

Karen and Tabs


The post, “Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 423,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/sundays-tabs-cat-makeup-beauty-blog-mascot-vol-423/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153138234119

No comments:

Post a Comment