Saturday 19 November 2016

MAC Mariah Carey Collection! – Holiday 2016 – First Look & Swatches

I think I may have told you this before, so if I have, please bear with me…but if I haven’t, well, welcome to the crazy! 🙂

I like to change the lyrics to songs and sing them to Tabs, and one of those songs is Mariah Carey’s Touch My Body.

Love me some Mimi!

Anyway, I can’t sing it anymore without picturing Tabs rolling around on his back showing off his tummy in slow-mo (I know you can see it too), because Touch My Body is his theme song. When I sing it to him, it goes, “Touch Tabs’ body, give him some food… Give him food and love!”

Honestly, I don’t even know what the real lyrics are at this point…

These are the things that cray-cray cat ladies do.

It wouldn’t be a Mimi makeup collection without glamour, glitter and sparkle, and there’s plenty of it in the MAC Mariah Carey collection.

This one’s a beauty, babe. Easily one of my holiday faves this year. I guess MAC saved the best for last!

Here’s a first look with thoughts and swatches. I’m wearing the collection on my eyes, cheeks and lips in this video, too (the items I’m wearing are listed below), so if you have any Qs, let me know in the comments.

The MAC Mariah Carey Collection

Available online December 8 and coming to stores and MAC counters December 15 through January 26, 2017.

LIPSTICKS ($20 each): I Get SO OOC (shimmering brown Frost), All I Want (champagne shimmer Frost), Bit of Bubbly (soft pinky nude Cremesheen), Dahhlinggg! (pinky peach Cremesheen), MCizzle (cool peach Cremesheen)

LIPGLASSES ($18.50 each): It’s Just Like Honey (tan shimmer), Rainbow Interlude (soft white shimmer), Little Miss Monroe (true gold shimmer), Dream Lover (dirty pink shimmer), Butterfly Bling (pink bronzy shimmer, available online only)

PRO LONGWEAR LIP PENCILS ($22 each): So Dramatique (deep brown), New Ombre (cool peach)

I’M THAT CHICK YOU LIKE/EYE SHADOW X 4 ($41): Whenever You Call (yellow gold Veluxe Pearl), Can’t Escape Me (dirty mocha with gold pearl Satin), Golden Petals Scattering (cool brown shimmer Frost), How You Thrill Me (rich dark brown Satin)

IT’S EVERYTHING/EYE SHADOW X 4 ($41): Diamond Butterfly (silver white shimmer Frost), I’d Give My All (muted mid-tone gray Lustre), Images of Rapture (muted black with red shimmer Velvet), Twinks (deep plum with pearl Veluxe Pearl)

LIQUID EYE LINER ($22): This is My Night (rich brown-black)

LASH 05, LASH 36 ($18 each)

EXTRA DIMENSION SKINFINISH ($45.50): My Mimi (warm gold shimmer)

POWDER BLUSH ($24 each): You’ve Got Me Feeling (light candy pink), Sweet Sweet Fantasy (deep coral)

LOOSE POWDER ($39.50): Touch My Body (radiant gold shimmer)

BRUSHES: 183 BUFFER ($59.50), 239 EYE SHADER ($28.50)

What I’m wearing in the video…

From MAC Mariah Carey: I’m That Chick You Like Eye Shadow X 4, It’s Everything Eye Shadow X 4, This Is My Night Liquid Eye Liner, 05 Lash, Sweet Sweet Fantasy Powder Blush, My Mimi Extra Dimension Skinfinish, So Dramatique Lip Pencil, MCIzzle Lipstick, It’s Just Like Honey Lipglass

Everything else: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick in Beige, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden, NARS Soft Matte Concealers in Macadamia and Ginger, MARS Translucent Crystal Powder, MAC Teddy Liner

Shirt: Cat Ladies Tee from my store, ConnorClaire.com

mac mariah carey my mimi

MAC Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skifinish ($45.50)

mac mariah carey lipstick

MAC Mariah Carey Lipsticks ($20 each)

mac mariah carey eyeshadow

MAC Mariah Carey Eye Shadow X 4 ($41 each)

mac mariah carey lipglass

MAC Mariah Carey Lipglasses ($18.50 each)

mac mariah carey blush

MAC Mariah Carey Powder Blushes

mac mariah carey lashes

MAC Mariah Carey lashes ($18 each)

mac mariah carey collection

SO MUCH BLING!

mac mariah carey

AlldDecked out in the MAC Mariah Carey collection…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Happy Caturday!!! 🙂


The post, “MAC Mariah Carey Collection! – Holiday 2016 – First Look & Swatches,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-mariah-carey-collection-swatches/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153392997784

No comments:

Post a Comment