Tuesday 25 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: All the Cats Tee

WANTS THEM ALL!!!!

Fellow cat ladies and feline fanatics, when you walk into a pet food store and see the adoptable rescue kitties just sitting there with their big, bright eyes blinking slowly and their awkward, fluffy paws padding around, it’s hard not to say, “I want them meow. Please give them to me. I’ll take all the cats.”

Sigh… I can’t do it right now because of Tabs. He’s an only child, so to speak (basically, he’s territorial). He wouldn’t tolerate another cat in his house, but if I had my way, and I know that if you had yours, you’d take all of them. All the cats.

This formfitting tee feels softer than a tabby’s tum, and I love the scooped neck. It’s made from a super soft 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun cotton, 13% rayon blend. Normally with shirts I wear a small or a medium (I’m 5 feet 1 inches tall), and I’m wearing a medium here.


all-the-cats-form-wearing

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: All the Cats Tee,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/connor-claire-store/connorclaire-all-the-cats-tee/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152300074449

No comments:

Post a Comment