Wednesday 26 October 2016

What Was Your Most Cringeworthy Beauty Moment?

We've all had them at one time or another

We’ve all had them at one time or another…

Hmm, my most cringeworthy beauty moment…

There are so many to choose from, but I think it was the time I took a purple and pink Dolce & Gabbana eyeshadow duo and, without much thought, plopped it on my eyes. And when I say, “without much thought,” I mean without much regard for blending or transition colors.

I put it on my eyes thinking that it looked OK, and then I took pictures of it for the blog (famous last words). I didn’t realize until afterward just how…not cute the look was.

Then I thought, “Well, geez, that looks pretty bad.”

Haha! To this day, I can’t believe I put that up. What the heck was I thinking??

I should probably just delete that post now, but whatever. It’s up. It’s there. It’s part of me.

It’s funny, but it seems like if you spend too much time on Instagram, people have these perfect lives, but really, like, I’m making mistakes all the time, and they’re online, too!

But yeah, that was probably the most cringeworthy of the beauty cringeworthy. I’m sure that if I think hard enough, though, I’ll think of more, haha.

How about you? What’s your most cringeworthy beauty moment?

Next stop: Stars Hollow

Twenty-nine sleeps.

Twenty-nine sleeps until the gold… HAHA! I was going to say “The Golden Girls,” but I meant to say “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.”

GAHHH! So excited. I wish we could see each other right now because then we’d be doing mutual fist pumps in the air.

FIST PUMPS! I’m that stoked about the new episodes.

Last night I watched the new trailer, and I may or may not have watched it three times in a row. 🙂

Um, did I say that I’m really excited? Can’t wait to go back to Stars Hollow and see what the gang’s been up to.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “What Was Your Most Cringeworthy Beauty Moment?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/cringeworthy-beauty-moment/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152339483124

No comments:

Post a Comment