Tuesday 4 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Coffee First Mug

coffee first mug product spotlight

I drink coffee out of this mug every morning, and every morning it makes me smile. 🙂

The kitty is all, “Oops, I’m sorry! Before I can do that task for you, I’m gonna need to have my coffee first… I’m sure you understand.”

Illustrator Anna OhAnna Oh, who was one of the interns on Makeup and Beauty Blog during my maternity leave earlier this year, created this lovely design.

Anna’s an illustrator and all-around cool chick who rocks her winged liner like WHOA.

I have a four cup coffee maker, and this version is the larger 15-ounce version of this mug, which fits about two cups with room for lots of cream (and a bit of sugar, of course).

Side note: How do you like your coffee, by the way?

Coffee First Mug


coffee-first-mug-product-spotlight-2

Umm…I also like how this mug feels in my hand. The handle is a good size, which is an odd thing to say, I know, but I have several mugs with funky handles that don’t quite fit right, and I’m super uncoordinated in the morning (big surprise), so anything that can help make my morning a little easier, like a coffee mug with a comfortable handle, gets my day off to a better start.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Coffee First Mug,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/connorclaire-coffee-first-mug/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151341274204

No comments:

Post a Comment