Tuesday 11 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Drawn to Lipstick Makeup Bag

drawn to lipstick makeup bag

What do you think I keep in my Drawn to Lipstick Makeup Bag?

Cat treats? UD Naked3 or the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette? A travel pack of Nutella? Little shards of my broken hearts from old relationships with boyfriends? All of the crazy Post-It notes I write to myself at 3 o’clock in the morning?

All of these guesses would be valid, but none of them would be correct in the case of this particular bag.

drawn to lipstick makeup bag

Because this bag gets filled with tubes upon tubes of pink lipstick.

But you could put any of those other things and more in it, too.

I highly recommend it for storing Post-It notes, because it’s nice to keep them all in one place. Same goes for cat treats.


One of my favorite things about this bag is the eye-catching color. I can always spot that bright pink in my purse.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Drawn to Lipstick Makeup Bag,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/connorclaire-com-product-spotlight-drawn-lipstick-makeup-bag/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151660938954

No comments:

Post a Comment