Tuesday 11 October 2016

“I’m Good at This Stuff”

paint-nite-unicorn-final

Yes, this is a bootylicious unicorn flying through the night sky with hearts coming out of its butt.

And yes, it looks like he got that rainbow tattoo at a discount tattoo place…and the tattoo artist was drunk.

Here’s my latest work of art! I did it at a really fun painting event in San Francisco last night with my friend Marisol.

It’s called Paint Nite, and they hold it at different restaurants all the time. You sign online, and I think Marisol had a Groupon sort of deal where it was $49 for the both of us.

Basically, it’s a painting class with food and wine and a bunch of people in a restaurant. Everyone starts off with a blank canvas, so it’s not paint by numbers. You do use a pre-selected painting, though, which you pick when you sign up, as your template.

There’s also an art teacher who walks you through the how-tos, but you’re free to interpret your painting however you want.

My template was also of a flying unicorn… I don’t know why I keep calling him a he, but he initially had stars trailing out of his butt, and the script said, “Believe in yourself,” but I decided to go rogue and do my own thing.

The stars just weren’t working for me.

Did I mention that you can order food and wine? — so you can get your drank on while you paint? The paint isn’t stinky, so it doesn’t interfere with your drinking and eating experience.

It was a lot of fun, and I’d totally do it again! 🙂

paint-nite-unicorn-k-and-m

paint-nite-unicorn-lale-restaurant

paint-nite-unicorn-example

paint-nite-unicorn-blank-canvas

paint-nite-unicorn-1

paint-nite-unicorn-2

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, ““I’m Good at This Stuff”,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-photo/im-good-stuff/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151684933314

No comments:

Post a Comment