Saturday 29 October 2016

How Often Do You Break Out of Your Makeup Comfort Zone?

urban decay full spectrum palette

Contemplating deep thoughts while wearing the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette

All the time? Sometimes? Hardly ever? Or are you so stuck in your ways that you can’t even remember the last time you tried something different?

I, my friend, fall into that last group. It’s actually been a long time…

Well, before those crazy rainbow eyes from the other day.

Like, a looooong time…

I realized this while scrolling through my Instagram feed the other night (Do you ever do that just to see what you were doing this time last year? Anyways!). I thought, “Hey! I used to try different stuff all the time!”

I want to get back into the habit of doing that, because I really haven’t for the past 10 months. Most of my looks have been some variation of neutral eyes with a little liner, so it’s time to start breaking comfort zone barriers down!

How about you? With your makeup, how often do you bust a move and try something completely new?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Happy Caturday. 🙂


The post, “How Often Do You Break Out of Your Makeup Comfort Zone?,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/how-often-do-you-break-out-of-your-makeup-comfort-zone/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152467471344

No comments:

Post a Comment