Wednesday 5 October 2016

Treats From Italy

treats-from-italy

What am I gonna do with this pasta?

It’s lemon flavored. My parents brought it and a bunch of other goodies back with them from their trip to Italy.

I’m very excited about the pasta, but I’m just not sure what kind of sauce to make with it, or if I should just dress it with some olive oil and parmesan. I don’t know… Major life decision.

They also brought back some delicious chocolates, which are also lemon flavored (and they have some kind of alcohol).

They’re hard to explain… They’re almost like malted milk ball lemon drops (with booze in them), and when you bite into one, you get a rush of lemony flavor. I haven’t had anything quite like them before.

I’m really excited about this cute tabby cat-themed garland and journal, too, because I love old-timey maps, and the paper is handmade and really thick (I believe that the garland kitty is holding a fruitcake).

The notebook and the garland came inside these cool little bags, and I’ve always thought that bags from foreign places look really cool because you can see the addresses and the language.

They’re like getting a souvenir with the souvenir. 🙂

tabby-christmas-garland

italian-pasta-1

italian-pasta-2

italian-chocolate-3

italian-chocolate-2

italian-chocolate-1

italian-notebook-1

italian-notebook-2

italian-notebook-3

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “Treats From Italy,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-photo/treats-from-italy/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151408774139

No comments:

Post a Comment