Monday 31 October 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 447

happy halloween

Happy Halloween!

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

1. What’s your favorite scary movie?

I don’t know if it counts as a traditionally scary movie because it’s not Carrie or Halloween or that one with Jason Voorhees that I can never remember because they all kind of blend together…but it’s The Craft, that classic film about a quartet of angtsy teenage witches…

Haha! I cracked myself up…

I’ve watched that movie so many times, though. The style is so gloriously ’90s. Heck, I may watch it again tonight. It’s a Halloween classic for me.

And then there’s Rosemary’s Baby, too. I’m more of a suspense person than a blood, guts and gore person. I’d rather wonder about the big reveal at the end than jump in my seat at ear-piercing sounds.

I like the simplicity of Rosemary’s Baby and how the evil characters are just the people in her everyday life. She’s completely unsuspecting…

2. Do you own a feather boa?

Well, yeah, obviously! 🙂 I think I own two.

3. Do you ever cry listening to music?

All the time, especially when I’m PMSing…

Actually, even when I’m not PMSing. Some songs just make me super emo.

Don’t even get me started about the time I heard Adelle’s Someone Like You for the first time. I was parked at a stoplight to make a left turn one day when I was driving home (I think it was also raining, which may have contributed to the water works) and heard that song for the first time.

I burst into tears.

Yes, I’m that person crying by herself while listening to Adelle in the car.

4. Would you ever get a matching tattoo with someone?

Hell, no! That would be the kiss of death for me. I’m not about to put a matching tattoo on myself. I’m too fickle. I’d think it’s really cool one day, but the next day I’d be like, “What the #$$%@ did I do!?”

Then the other person would feel bad because I’d have this tattoo I want to remove… Yadda, yadda, yadda — bad idea.

5. If you could be on a ’90s TV show, which show would it be?

This is a really tough one because, on the one hand, Saved by the Bell, and how cool would it have been to hang out with that crew?

But I think I’ll pick 90210 — the old version with Donna, David, Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Dillon and that whole group, because I always thought they needed a sassy brown girl, and that sassy brown girl could have been me.

I would have been all up in that Brenda/Dillon/Kelly love triangle, too!

Happy Halloween!!!

Good Monday morning, my friend. 🙂 Did you do any Halloween partying over the weekend? No partying for me, but Connor Claire is looking forward to rocking her monkey costume to the mall tonight.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
2. Do you own a feather boa?
3. Do you ever cry listening to music?
4. Would you ever get a matching tattoo with someone?
5. If you could be on a ’90s TV show, which show would it be?


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 447,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-447/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152561043369

No comments:

Post a Comment