Monday 10 October 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 444

What to wear, what to wear...

What to wear, what to wear…

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

1. Pick one: boyfriend jeans or jeggings?

Jeggings for sure.

Stretchy jeggings, ideally.

Dark stretchy jeggings.

OK, those are all of my requirements. 🙂

2. Have you ever done a photoshoot?

I do them all the time for the blog, sort of, and I did one a long time ago at a Neutrogena event. There was a professional photographer, and there were even props. There was a guitar and a cowboy hat, and I remember trying to get up in the mix but feeling so awkward…

It’s one thing to take pictures of yourself when you’re both the photographer and the subject, but it’s something else entirely when somebody else is behind the camera taking pictures of you.

I just felt really awkward and had no idea what to do or where to put my hands or how to turn…

I wanted to be the person behind the camera, instead of in front of the camera.

3. Camouflage: a do or a don’t?

Weirdly enough, I think this is a do.

I am guilty of wearing camo. I kind of love it in small doses, like a pair of camo pants, for example, and then a black shirt and black pants. Or jeans, a white shirt and a camo jacket.

But head-to-toe camo? No, I don’t do that.

4. With whom would you rather hang out — King Kong or Frankenstein?

This is a very tough question, because with Frankenstein you could scare a bunch of people, and that would bring me some weird sense of delight, but I would probably choose to hang out with King Kong, because then we could get to different vantage points that I’ve never seen before, like I could hang out on his shoulder, and we could climb to the top of the Transamerica building.

That would be really effing cool.

5. Metallics or mattes?

Again, very tough question…

I’m going to go with my gut and say mattes.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. Repeat.

Hello, Monday!

I hope that your day is a productive one, and I hope you’re feeling good. I also hope that your nails are painted. Mine aren’t at the moment, but they will be by the end of the day. 🙂

Have a good one, my friend.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. Pick one: boyfriend jeans or jeggings?
2. Have you ever done a photoshoot?
3. Camouflage: a do or a don’t?
4. With whom would you rather hang out — King Kong or Frankenstein?
5. Metallics or mattes?


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 444,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-444/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151615406494

No comments:

Post a Comment