Thursday 20 October 2016

NARS Sarah Moon Glass Metropolis Mini Audacious Lipstick Coffret Set for Holiday 2016

nars glass metropolis sarah

Wearing NARS Audacious Lipstick in Sarah from the Glass Metropolis Mini Audacious Lipstick Coffret ($125)

You could do curls with this set or have a JLo Enough moment! Man, it’s heavy. I think the top might actually be made of glass.

Give me these mini lipsticks like the eight in the NARS Sarah Moon Glass Metropolois Mini Audacious Lipstick Coffret Set any day over a lipstick palette. They’re pocket-sized and convenient, so you can bring one of them with you. You don’t even need a lip brush.

You might recognize some of them from the permanent line. All of them are re-promotes except for Sarah, one of the nudes.

The minis are about half the size of a full-size NARS Audacious Lipstick (0.08 ounces vs. 0.14), and the set is $125. That isn’t cheap but, you know…eight of them at one time, and a regular full-size Audacious is $32.

I wear the Audacious Lipsticks all the time, but I mostly wear the nudes. The bulk of the colors in this set, however, lean toward reds and darker purply maroons.

The reason I don’t wear the darker shades as much is because they tend to grab all of my little lip flakes, and the nudes just look smoother to me. I don’t know why… Maybe I have freakish lips.

Many of these eight are dark, so unless you have flawless, fantastically smooth lips — and if you do, you have to give me your secret because I need to know — they might be hard to pull off.

Some of them also look pretty similar to me…

nars glass metropolis

nars glass metropolis full size

With a full-size Audacious Lipstick for scale

nars glass metropolis

With an iPhone 6S Plus for scale (case is the Lipstick Love Lattes)

nars glass metropolis bette

Bette

nars glass metropolis charlotte

Charlotte

nars glass metropolis sandra

Sandra

nars glass metropolis oliva

Olivia

nars glass metropolis rita

Rita

nars glass metropolis marlene

Marlene

nars glass metropolis sarah

Sarah

nars glass metropolis anita

Anita

nars glass metropolis anita

Anita

nars glass metropolis marlene

Marlene

nars glass metropolis bette

Bette

nars glass metropolis charlotte

Charlotte

nars glass metropolis sandra

Sandra

nars glass metropolis oliva

Olivia

nars glass metropolis rita

Rita

Honestly, unless you have baby smooth lips and an insatiable appetite for dark shades, I’d probably pass. If there are just one or two colors you like from the set, you could grab ’em in the permanent line.

This set, which is one several sets in the new Sarah Moon collection (available now), totally makes me think of one of my favorite NARS Audacious colors. I seriously need to give it the Unsung Heroes treatment! Anita happens to be in this set. It’s a nude that’s almost always in my makeup bag because it’s one of those shades that I can put on any day and not even trip.

Try it sometime when you’re at Sephora. Just give it a swatch. I think you’ll like it. 🙂

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “NARS Sarah Moon Glass Metropolis Mini Audacious Lipstick Coffret Set for Holiday 2016,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nars-glass-metropolis-sarah-moon-holiday-2016/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/152073512814

No comments:

Post a Comment