Friday 7 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lipstick Swatch-a-thon Mug

lipstick swatch a thon mug product spotlight

I drew these lipsticks with my Tombow brush pens in my favorite sketchbook.

I mean, it’s a mug, obviously, so you can use it to drink your coffee or tea or whatever you want out of it (girl, I won’t tell anyone if you’ve got wine in there, shh!), but I’m using mine to store my makeup brushes now. Props if you can guess whether they’re clean or dirty!



lipstick swatch a thon mug product spotlight

The mug comes in two sizes, a smaller 11-oz. one, and the bigger one here is 15 ounces.

I like the bigger one because when my mug isn’t holding makeup brushes, I use it to drink coffee or tea, and ya know…MOAR COFFEE!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. TGIF!


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lipstick Swatch-a-thon Mug,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/connorclaire-com-product-spotlight-lipstick-swatch-thon-mug/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151473538054

No comments:

Post a Comment