Thursday 13 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lipstick All Night Throw Pillow

lipstick all night throw pillow

I daydream about lipstick all day, but apparently that wasn’t enough. I also needed to dream about it at night!

MAC Impassioned, NARS Yu, NARS Dolce Vita, MAC Paramount…

The Lipstick All Night Throw Pillow always makes me smile when I see it out of the corner of my eye (except when I see Tabs making biscuits on it with his claws).

lipstick all night throw pillow


Technically, you could throw this pillow at somebody because it is a “throw” pillow…but I wouldn’t suggest doing that (not unless they insulted your cat and, in that case, it would be totally justified). I’d suggest hugging it instead, because 1) the world needs more hugs, and 2) the soft yet firm nature of this pillow makes it infinitely huggable.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lipstick All Night Throw Pillow,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/connorclaire-lipstick-all-night-throw-pillow/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151752163979

No comments:

Post a Comment