Tuesday 4 October 2016

The Hookup: Bite Beauty Papaya and NARS Dolce Vita

bite beauty papaya nars dolce vita

Magic happens when you wear Bite Beauty Multistick in Papaya and NARS Blush in Dolce Vita together

I’m thinking about starting a series on the blog called “The Hookup…”

No, it does not sound nasty! 🙂 It’s not like nasty Hollywood hookups, although it does freak me out a little when I hear teenagers say the word “hookup.”

The idea is product pairings for things that I like to wear together, because I figure, there are so many products out there, and it’s not always easy to find stuff that looks good together.

In the look I’m wearing here, I’m using Bite Beauty Multistick in Papaya, which you can use as an eyeshadow, blush and a lipstick, and I’m wearing it as both a blush and a lipstick.

I’ve paired it with NARS Dolce Vita blush, which is one of my favorite NARS blushes of all time. In fact, I think it was the first (or the second?) NARS blush I ever bought, but don’t quote me on that.

Anyway, both have rosy tones, but Dolce Vita has a little more gold in it, and I think it goes great with Papaya.

You could wear it as a blush and use Papaya as a lipstick, or use Papaya as a cream blush and apply Dolce Vita on top, which is how I’m using it here.

I love this combo, and I think it’s really pretty with neutral eyes.

What’s one of your favorite product hookups right meow?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “The Hookup: Bite Beauty Papaya and NARS Dolce Vita,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/bite-beauty-papaya-nars-dolce-vita/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151361892604

No comments:

Post a Comment