Thursday 13 October 2016

MAKE THESE! —>Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Scone Mix

trader joes pumpkin spice scone mix

I love these fracking scones. They taste like very dense, sweet and tasty pumpkin bread.

Pumpkin spice errrthing.

When I walked into Trader Joe’s (it was a Sunday evening), I smelled them from across the store. There was a crowd of people around the gal who was giving out the samples, and she was moving to meet the demand!

I got one box for $3.69 at the time, but I was a little skeptical (I’ve gotten a few more boxes since then). I didn’t think they’d be as good when I made them at home, but they were. Don’t laugh, but I made them for dinner last Friday night, and I didn’t even bother to make them cute. El Hub didn’t say anything about it, but he gave me a look, to which I said, “Yes, I made the ugliest scones ever known to man.”

I had them with a couple glasses of wine, and that was my dinner. I might even have them for dinner again tonight.

Whatever…it’s meatless Thursday. 🙂

So based on this very scientific study, these scones are the sh*t.

They’re so easy to make, too. You just add water.

Like, that’s all you do. You add water. That’s it. You add water, mix it up with a fork, and stick it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper ’cause the dough is super sticky. Then you glaze them (they come with glaze), because without the glaze, they’d be really sad.

trader joes pumpkin spice scone mix

trader joes pumpkin spice scone mix

trader joes pumpkin spice scone mix

trader joes pumpkin spice scone mix

Your friendly neighborhood scone-loving beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “MAKE THESE! —>Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Scone Mix,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-photo/make-trader-joes-pumpkin-spice-scone-mix/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151777596084

No comments:

Post a Comment