Wednesday 12 October 2016

ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lady Nerd Tee

lady nerd tee

Who’s a lady nerd?

This girl!

Who usually has had no idea what to do with her hands when she takes pictures of herself?

Again, THIS GIRL!

Please excuse the dorky jazz hands, but this was actually the best picture of the bunch.

As you can tell…I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hands. Do I put them in my pockets? Make shadow puppets? Give a thumbs-up sign? I don’t know.

lady nerd tee


Of course, being a lady nerd also means that I devote an inordinate amount of time to figuring this out.

What the hell do I do with my hands…?

*sigh*

This shirt, BTW, is super soft. It’s a classic fit tee that skims your curves without clinging to them, and we have it in a nice range of sizes. For reference, I’m 5 feet 1 inches tall, and I’m wearing a small in these pics. And I still have room to breath.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen


The post, “ConnorClaire.com Product Spotlight: Lady Nerd Tee,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/connorclaire-com-product-spotlight-lady-nerd-tee/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151708469514

No comments:

Post a Comment