Monday 17 October 2016

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 445

Have a delicious day!

Mmmm, persimmons!

You might be wondering, “So what in tarnation is this Monday Poll thing anyway!?”

Well, it isn’t exactly a poll. It’s more of a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past NINE (!) years. (It’s like a kickstart for your brain.) I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine. 🙂

London, Paris, LA or Tokyo?

Bonjour, Paris! Today, Paris, for sure, because I’m in the mood to eat yummy French things. Also, I love little French babies with their little French accents. THEY’RE SO CUTE! I think it would be so cool, too, if Connor grew up speaking French. She’d be this little half Asian baby speaking French.

And the architecture, the history, the art and the stylish people who ride around on bicycles with loaves of bread under their arm. In this particular fantasy, I wear red lipstick and high heels every day and carry a really long, elegant umbrella as I walk to my office where I do something fabulous, of course, like write copy for Chanel.

2. Do you ever wear men’s fragrances?

I just finished rocking Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Men’s Shower Gel every day for about three months until I used up the bottle, so the short answer to this question is “yes.”

3. Have you ever driven a classic car?

Nope. Not that I’m a bad driver, because I’m not, but I don’t think you should trust me with your teal ’57 Chevy that you lovingly restored from the ground up with your bare hands because I’d probably be so stressed out about putting a dent in it that the stress of putting a dent in it would probably lead me to put a dent in it. 🙂

4. Are you wearing false lashes today?

Nope, just a coat of mascara today.

OK…not just “a” coat. Maybe like five coats!

No false lashes today, but maybe later this week.

It’s funny, but if you watch enough YouTube videos, you start to think that every lady who wears makeup also wears false lashes every day, which is just not even true! For normal life, I wear false lashes maybe once or twice a month. The main reason I wear false lashes is for makeup looks on the blog.

5. Is the inside of your purse neat or messy?

You don’t want to look inside my purse unless you want to see inside a nightmare, haha.

It’s super messy right now. There are receipts I need to file away, half a dozen lipsticks rolling around, an empty plastic bag that was at one time used to carry Connor’s binky… And those are just the tip of the iceberg.

6. Who was the last person you held hands with?

It was Connor. She wraps her little baby fingers around one of my fingers when I feed her.

I give you…fruit!

I don’t know why, but fruit always tastes better to me when somebody else peels it.

I mean, I’ll happily wash a piece of fruit for myself and eat it with the peel on, but when my mom came over the other day, she peeled the persimmons in the picture at the top and arranged them so cutely and sweetly in a bowl. It was nice.

Happy Monday, my friend. 🙂 I really hope today goes smoothly for you. Please have a wonderful week. I’ll talk to you soon.

P.S. Here are the questions to copy and paste…

1. London, Paris, LA or Tokyo?
2. Do you ever wear men’s fragrances?
3. Have you ever driven a classic car?
4. Are you wearing false lashes today?
5. Is the inside of your purse neat or messy?
6. Who was the last person you held hands with?


The post, “Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 445,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.

from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-445/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer

from
http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/151936093814

No comments:

Post a Comment